San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer
Former San Antonio Judge and Prosecutor
Arrested and charged with a state or federal crime? Now what? You know you need a lawyer but where do you turn? Start by looking for an attorney with the right kind of experience.
San Antonio Criminal defense attorney Joe D. Gonzales uses his more than 20 years of experience in criminal law to provide the best defense possible to every one of his clients facing criminal charges. As a former judge and prosecutor, Joe D. Gonzales has the insight necessary to help you successfully confront your criminal charges. Let his broad experience work for you.
Free Consultation • Se Habla Español • 210-775-2299 • We Accept Credit Cards
Joe D. Gonzales & Associates represents any citizen charged with any serious offense — adults and juveniles, first-time and repeat offenders, alleged drug or sex offenders, white collar professionals, and persons charged with serious violent crimes. Based in San Antonio, Texas, Joe Gonzales has defended hundreds of clients throughout South Texas and statewide. The criminal justice system is stacked against you — contact a criminal defense lawyer who can help.
Contact a Defense Lawyer Who Has More Than 200 Trials Under His Belt Coupled With Years of Experience as a Judge and Prosecutor
- Violent crimes: Including armed robbery, assault, murder (homicide) and manslaughter/vehicular manslaughter
- Sex offenses: Including date rape, sexual assault and all offenses involving the Texas sex offender registry with a special focus on sex crimes involving child victims
- Drug crimes: Including drug trafficking, federal and state possession, conspiracy to distribute marijuana and conspiracy to distribute cocaine
- Theft and property crimes: Including complex financial and white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement
- DWI and alcohol-related crimes: Including intoxication manslaughter, intoxication assault, and felony DWI/DUI charges arising out of an accident
Mr. Gonzales' credentials include seven years as a magistrate judge and municipal court judge in Bexar County, eight years as a criminal prosecutor in San Antonio and Houston, and more than 200 trials as a criminal defense lawyer. Call 210-775-2299 to put that experience to work for you. Discuss your situation in a free initial consultation.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Free assistance in jail release and bond reduction hearings
- Attorney and staff fluent in Spanish
Contact the offices of Joe D. Gonzales in San Antonio, Texas, right away.Click Here For Your Free Case Evaluation